Welcome to Sears, one of Canada’s most trusted brand names.
For the past 60 years, Sears has been a household name from coast to coast. How have we been able to build such a great reputation? Through our dedicated Associates, of course!
With thousands of roles across the country, Sears is one of Canada’s largest employers. Whether you are just starting out or have an established track record, Sears can offer you an exciting opportunity to build and grow your career. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for engaging with our customers, and you will find a world of career possibilities within our organization.
Purpose of the Role
Conduct customer contact activities and customer relationship activities to facilitate in sales generation and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct customer contact activities (Opportunity Management, UPS, etc) to facilitate sales generation. This involves collaborating with customers to identify their needs, providing sales team with leads, responding to customer service issues, etc.
- Update Enhanced Relationship Marketing (ERM) database on a daily basis with relevant customer information, potential sales information. Provide sales leads to sales associates in a timely basis, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer service issues in accordance to established processes and standards. Identify complex customer service issues to lead to resolve. Make recommendations to improve current operations/processes.
- Perform general administrative responsibilities including, preparing and mailing letters to customers, filing, etc. Process sales including payments, credits, scheduling delivery dates, in accordance with corporate procedures etc. Promote other Sears services, eg. Gift Registry, Sears Phone, HomeCentral, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Secondary School Diploma
- A minimum of 1 year previous work experience
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills
- Basic computer skills, eg. P.C. Windows Office, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program and a generous associate discount on most Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.