We're HIRING @ Sears Canada: Brand Ambassadors @ Sears Eastgate!
- Do you want to rewrite history and be part of this exciting change?
- Do you have passion for Fashion?
- Do you love to sell?
- Are you CUSTOMER OBSESSED?
- Are you a dynamic and high energy individual who enjoys engaging with customers?
- Do you have what it takes to WOW our customers?
Then Sears Canada wants you! Please JOIN US as we rejuvenate and re-brand our stores across the country!
All interested applicants please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and availability. Please note this position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for using professional selling techniques to ensure complete customer satisfaction, in accordance with company policy. Participate in departmental activities as assigned.
- Perform selling activities such as:
Operate point of sale (POS) terminal, and handle all types of transactions as required, eg. delivery.Provide excellence in customer service, including mentoring new staff, resolving customer problems, and assisting associates in resolving customer problems. Maintain inventory systems, eg. delivery, perpetual inventory control, etc.Perform merchandising responsibilities in accordance with corporate standards, eg. housekeeping, signing, replenishing, maintaining, merchandise presentation, etc.Attend meetings, product knowledge and other training seminars.Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.Perform other duties as required.
- providing assistance to customers, responding to inquiries and complaints, and handling merchandise returns;
- providing demonstrations and instructions on specialized merchandise items;
- following corporate guidelines for prospecting and follow-up;
- selling related agreements/services, eg. maintenance agreement, stain protection agreement (SPA), delivery, installation, product protection plan, etc.
- Secondary school diploma
- A minimum of 3 months of previous work experience
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Point of Sales terminal, including ordering, delivery, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program and a generous associate discount on most Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.